CEDARSHED KID'S CLUBHOUSES OFFER an oversized windowsill and the 4 ft by 8 ft covered porch offers a nice open air bar seating area. The two functional windows on the side walls offer enough light and air flow to make the outdoor clubhouse a place for your child to curl up on a sunny afternoon for peace and quiet.
Two functional push-out windows are included in the wooden clubhouse kit and can be positioned on any wall of your choice, to suit your needs.
Automatic 20% Off Entire Site for Black Friday Thru Cyber Monday!! Free Shipping.
Clubhouse Kit Features:
• Available in 6 sizes: 8'x 12', 8'x16', 10'x12', 10'x14', 10'x16' and 10'x20'
• 100% Western Red Cedar exterior finishing
• 6ft high pre-built wall panels
• Includes a cedar Dutch door - W 36" x H 71"
• Pre-shingled roof panels for ease of assembly
• Plywood floor with 2x4 cedar floor joist
• Includes 2 full awning push out windows
• Additional down slider window W 41" x H 34"
• A standard 4 ft wide porch
• Includes 2 wood planter boxes
• No cutting required
• Includes assembly hardware and plans
Customize Your Plans & Designs!
• Save $200 on more options - View all
“I recently purchased a 8'x12' Clubhouse shed from your Company and my wife and I would like you to know how very pleased we are with it. We found it very easy to construct due to the excellent instructions provided and we were quite amazed at how precisely it all fitted together. Although I am 78 years old, and my wife just a few years younger, we were able to do everything ourselves without difficulty, except that we had help for about an hour to raise the roof panels. I should mention also what a pleasure it was dealing with Rick Rentz of your Sales Staff...."
— N. Robertson | Vancouver, BC
CEDARSHED BUNKHOUSE KITS make the perfect place for your kids to play video games and hang out with their friends. Our line of prefab bunkhouse kits consist of small storage buildings with standardized wood walls and door panels that allow for ease of installation and customization of window and door placements. The Ridge porch shown at left is...